- Frost Pond Trail
Reservations for camping in the Park during the summer season can be made anytime within four (4) months of the date of the reservation. Visit the Reservation page for details on the entire reservation process.
Arrival and Departure
Check-In Time after 1:00 p.m.
Check-Out Time by 11:00 a.m.
All campers must be through the gate by 8:30 p.m. on the first night of camping. If you miss the first day of your reservation please call, as reservations are released on the second day at 4:00 p.m. for no show reservations.
(Note: Park Rules limit vehicle size and prohibit motorcycle access on Park roads)
- Describes our reservation process
- We have changed our fee structure in 2010 to a fee/site (we formerly charged a fee/person). This change greatly simplifies the administration of fees and helped the Park move toward on-line reservation system.
- Rules and Regulations
- To protect Park Resources and Public Safety the Park has about rules including rules regarding pets, oversize vehicles and motorcycles in the Park. Reading these rules before visiting the Park will very likely improve your enjoyment of the Park.
- General Park Information
- Information regarding drinking water in the Park, roads, travel distances, accessibility information and other stuff can be found here.
- AT Thru-Hiking
- Information about the Appalachian Trail and Thru Hiking
- Information about accessibility for the disabled in the Park
- Evening and Children’s programs
- Information about Evening and Children’s program in the Park. We are currently assembling our programs and that information for 2012 will be posted on these pages by June 1st