How do I make winter reservations?
- Read all of the items recommended on the Winter Camping Page
- Print and completely fill out reservation forms. Include as many options as possible. (Check availability on line.)
- Enclose appropriate payment (Fee Page).
- If reserving by mail, enclose self-addressed, stamped, legal or business sized envelope.
- At the appropriate time, mail or bring in person to Baxter State Park Headquarters (address on reservation form). The first working day in November is the first day for making Winter Reservations. Reservations must be received in our office at least 7 working days in advance of your trip.
If you wish to travel into the Park alone during the winter months, you must complete a Winter Solo Form
Baxter Park in the winter is a truly wild, beautiful, challenging and at times, unforgiving landscape. We provide lots of useful advice and recommendations in our Winter Visitor Policies and Procedures.